Size: 212 cm x 212 cm
Unit of measurement: centimeters
PDF pattern: PDF pattern will be delivered at checkout. No paper pattern will be send.
Note: for manual (offline) payments, pattern will be emailed as soon as the payment is processed by our bank.
When I think of traditional fairgrounds, I think of steam-powered roundabouts, cheerful crowds and bright, multi colored lights. Did you know that for many people, the fairground was the first place where they saw electric lighting! The circles and many colored scraps in this quilt reflect that feeling of happiness, amazement and days long gone by...
- Ecru (background for blocks): 420 cm x 110 cm
- 6 various ecru fabrics (flying geese and corner blocks), each: 30 cm x 110 cm
- 333 various colored fabrics (center of the circle, blocks and points of the circle), each: 8 cm x 8 cm
- 54 various colored fabrics (star points), each: 10 cm x 15 cm
- 40 various blue fabrics (small circles), each: 5 cm x 15 cm
- 32 various blue fabrics (large circles), each: 7 cm x 20 cm
- 32 various pink/red fabrics (small circles), each: 5 cm x 15 cm
- 40 various pink/red fabrics ( large circles) each: 7 cm x 20 cm
- 144 various colored fabrics (flying geese), each: 7 cm x 12 cm
- 144 various colored fabrics (half flying geese), each: 7 cm x 7 cm
- Matching fabric (binding): 50 cm x 110 cm
- Batting: 230 cm x 230 cm
- Backing: 230 cm x 230 cm
- Matching sewing and quilting threads