Size: 242 cm x 242 cm
Techniques: patchwork, appliqué
Level: beginner / advanced
Unit of measurement: centimeters
If you are the proud owner of a large pile of scraps, 'Switch!' is the perfect quilt for you. The centre of the quilt is a fun puzzle - which, once you started it, is hard to put aside - and contains not less than 200 different fabrics! You can choose your favorite scraps, exchange fabrics with friends and add some of those 'Ugly Fabrics' that you never thought you would use.
If you're not familiar with appliqué, you can easily replace the appliqué border by a beautiful floral fabric. This, and more tips and variations, are included in the pattern.
- Ecru1 (centre): 500 cm x 110 cm
- Ecru2 (border): 245 cm x 110 cm*
- 200 various colored fabrics (centre), each: 15 cm x 15 cm
- Green1 (horizontal stems): 50 cm x 110 cm*
- Green2 (vertical stems): 50 cm x 110 cm*
- 96 various green fabrics (stems and flower buds), each: 5 cm x 10 cm*
- 36 various colored fabrics (flowers), each: 10 cm x 10 cm*
- 36 various colored fabrics (flower hearts), each: 5 cm x 7,5 cm*
- 32 various colored fabrics (flower buds), each: 5 cm x 5 cm*
- Pink (binding): 50 cm x 110 cm
- Batting: 250 cm x 250 cm
- Backing: 250 cm x 250 cm
- Freezer paper
- Matching sewing and quilting threads
* Tip: You can replace the ecru2 fabric with a matching floral fabric for the border and leave out the appliqué.