Size: 82” x 82” (205 cm x 205 cm)
Techniques: foundation piecing, appliqué
Unit of measurement: inches / centimeters
Printemps is a simple and fun quilt which is perfect for any quilter of any level.
What I love so much about this quilt, is that it combines so many different kinds of fabrics: bright yellows, greens and pinks as well as deep reds and dark blues and browns. By mixing them up randomly, you can easily create that perfect country feel.
Or imagine it in shades of red, pink and cream, for a romantic touch, or all different kinds of blues for a fresh, more modern look. This pattern offers so many possibilities!
- White (blocks and border): 68” x 44” (170 cm x 110 cm)
- 31 assorted fabrics in red, green, blue, yellow and brown (blocks and flowers), each: 20” x 22” (50 cm x 55 cm)
- 20 assorted fabrics in pink, grey, cream, green, blue and brown (blocks and flowers), each: 10” x 22” (25 cm x 55 cm)
- Blue (binding): 18” x 44” (45 cm x 110 cm)
- Batting: 88” x 88” (220 cm x 220 cm)
- Backing: 88” x 88” (220 cm x 220 cm)
- Fusible web (Vliesofix)
- Foundation paper
- Matching sewing, embroidery and quilting threads