Pumpkin Fair - September 2015
About the Mini Quilt Club:
- patterns are available in English
- once every 2 months you will receive a pattern of a mini quilt. You can join any time you want.
The membership runs a year as of the date of registration
- the patterns will be send every first week of January, March, May, July, September and November
- the size of the mini quilts is approximately 40 x 40 cm
- different techniques as patchwork, application and stitchery will be used
- the quilts can be made by both advanced as inexperienced quilters
- each pattern contains a colour photograph, a list of requirements, clear instructions and full scaled templates
- price: 45,00 euros (for 6 patterns, including shipping rates*)
Only for the Netherlands and Belgium. For other countries shipping rates of PostNL will be charged.
How to submit:
Send an e-mail with the subject "Mini Quilt Club" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention in this e-mail your name, address and residence. You will receive an affirmation by e-mail containing the invoice. After payment you will receive the patterns according to the mailing schedule of the Mini Quilt Club.